Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pictures & Funny Video of the Kids!!

Well I decided to take some pictures of the kids tonight before we went to the Daphne Christmas Parade. The kids were sooo funny trying to take pictures...I really do not know why I even try! However tonight they were all laughs and giggles. Maddox was so funny because he kept wanting to wear his John Deere hat BACKWARDS! Kam and Mad were fighting over Bryant and seeing who could get him to laugh the loudest! I took a short video of the kids, so people could see and hear what goes into trying to get my crazy clan to take pictures.....it was soooo funny because they were all smiling and all the sudden Bryant spit up a little on Kamden's hand and she started freaking out!! I captured it on video and it is pretty funny to see her face..you have to watch it if you have 20 seconds! Enjoy! Baby Bryant...All smiles as usual!
Mad-Dog wanting me take picures of just him..he kept saying "just me momma!"

His football face!

All 3 kiddo's...Kamden kept messing with Bryants ear, which I why I think he spit up on her..HA!

This video is so funny...make sure to keep an eye on Kam's face at the end!!

No comments: