Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Eady Ginger Bread House!!

Okay so this was our 1st time ever doing a gingerbread house! My friends were really surprised that we did not carve pumpkins at Halloween at the Eady House (I am going to next year though, when I think it will be safe..ha), so I decided to try our hands at decorating the gingerbread house! I did not know it was going to be a 2 day process...got all prepared yesterday, only to find out we had to put all the sides together 1st...then wait 2 hours then put the roof on, then wait another 2 hours...I decided to be on the safe side, we would assemble the house then let it sit over night, so we would not have any disasters...HA! So after a long, impatience 24 hours, we finally got to do the FUN part and decorate our house...the kids had a blast doing it and I think Maddox ate as much candy as he put on the house....Kamden took it really serious and really gave it her all! I was trying to make it "perfect" but Terry reminded me that it was "for the kids" and not me, so he made me stop....HA! These are the pictures from our decorating portion...I decided to spare you all the break down pictures that we had last night, when they found out that we were not going to be able to decorate...HA! Enjoy!
Decorating the house! soooooo F-U-N! However maybe next year we will buy 2 houses!!

Mommy helping, before daddy made me stop!

The front of the house! The Back of the house...Mommy's side to decorate!
My "BIG" babies!

Maddox finally decorating the house..he stopped eating the candy..but only for a minute!
Just getting started!

No comments: