Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bellingrath Gardens!

As part of our Eady Christmas tradition, every year we go visit Bellingrath Gardens in Mobile, AL. Its hard to believe that Terry and I have been coming there 10 years this year!! My Mom has always took me when I was younger, so I wanted to continue the tradtion!! Bellingrath is a beautiful garden with acres and acres of breath taking flowers, plants and a beautiful home. Every Christmas they decorate the gardens with milllions of millions (and I say MILLIONS) of lights. We went last night and we could not have picked a better night to go. The weather was perfect....60 degrees and a nice breeze. It was not crowded at all, so we really got to take our time and look at everything. This year since it has not been too cold yet, there was still a lot of flowers in bloom so we got to see those as well. They also added an "under the sea" light display, that was really cool, I tried to take a bunch of pictures of the lights, but unless you have one of those "special" lens it they just turn out like the pictures below. Anyhow, we had a great time and the kids had a blast! Enjoy the pictures! The new "under the sea" light display...you have to be there to really get the full effect!
Smile Everyone!

The Eady's

Momma and her baby girl, she was over taking pictures at this point..HA!
Ohh I move my Boys!!
Daddy and his princess, she's 100% daddy's girl thats for sure!

The boys in their stroller!

No comments: