Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

November, November

November has really gotten away from me! Its been such a busy time of year for us! The kids are all getting soooo big and developing their own little personalities! Maddox is such a funny little boy with TONS of energy. Terry calls Maddox (a.k.a MAD-DOG) my mini-me because he acts just like me, he's such a sweet kid...HA! Baby Bryant is getting so big and just getting sweeter each minute. He has to be the worlds best baby. He is so laid back and he just smiles all day long. My Kamden is well, my Kamden, she is an absolute angel in every sense of the word. I could not ask for a better little girl. I know that in a very short time, she will be a teenager and those words will probably be a thing of the past, but for now, she is pretty much as close to perfect as a little 3 year old girl can be! I never thought I would be the momma of 3, but I have to say I am enjoying every minute of it...well almost every minute of it! Here are some pictures of my baby boys! Maddox, just being Maddox!
Baby Bryant sporting the NOLES' gear!

My boys before bed time! (I pray every night that Bryant is going to make it to see another day because if you saw how crazy Kamden and Maddox play with him you would die)!

Daddy and Kam-Kam fast asleep!

My boys, my life! Kamden is "helping Mommy get the boys attention!"




No comments: