Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

March=Mardi Gras 2011

Ohh Mardi Gras how we love you!! Living on the Gulf Coast has many benefits....especially celebrating Mardi Gras!! This year Terry and I went to 3 balls and too many parades to count! If you have never experienced Mardi Gras, well then you don't know what your missing! Its so much fun.....fun for kids and adults! Terry and I and friends ran the Joe Cain 5K race on "Joe Cain" which is always a lot of FUN!! After this Mardi Gras season, I decided that I wanted to become a little more involved, so I decided to apply for the OOMM (Order of Mystic Magnolias)association. To my surprise I got voted IN and now I am a member of the OOMM organization!! I'm so excited to join this "secret society!" I know its going to be lots of fun to see how the whole production is put on!! Here are a few pictures of this years Mardi Gras Celebration! Kamden's school even had a parade that the kindergartens got to "throw" in!!


OOMM Family Day at the Float Barn

The kids inside one of the floats!


Maddox all smiles!



Whooo Hoooo so excited to be a member this upcoming year!!



The kids on the float!


Terry and I before the Maids of Jubilee Ball!


Daphne East Elem. Parade!


The kids throwing at the parade!


Getting ready for the parade!!


Andrea and I before the Joe Cain 5K Moonpie Run!

No comments: