Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Easter with The Eady's

April 28, 2011

Easter with The Eady's......well I can sum that up in one word....B-U-S-Y! I must say every year, each holiday gets better and better as the kids get older! The class parties get bigger and better, the Easter Egg dying gets more creative and The Easter Bunny's arrival is more anticipated! One of my favorite things about Easter is spending time with my family!! My Grandma Baisden always does a big Easter Egg Lunch and we all have the best time! The kids look forward to hunting the eggs and we look forward to the Adult "Beer" Hunt! I love the warm weather and the memories that Easter brings! Looking forward to a great Spring!



What Holiday would be complete without an Easter Card from the Eady's?

Our Family Easter Picture in front of Olive Garden!



The winners of the Easter Beer Hunt!!! 3 years in a row!


My Grandma and my sweet babies!! Love this picture!


Baisden Family Grandkids and Great Grandkids with Grandma!



The Eady kids with our Easter Bunny!



My sweet little Easter Eady!



Kam's Class getting ready to go on their egg hunt!



The Easter Bunny Came!



Eady's Easter Eggs!


Kam decorating her eggs!



Its Egg dying time!!



Yay for pretty Easter Eggs!


Mad doing the "sac" races!



Maddox and his long time love, Abby! (this is his future wife, we pray!)



Maddox's class getting ready for their egg hunt!

No comments: