Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cruiz'n to Mexico!!

April 5, 2011

Well if there is one thing that you should know about Team Eady is that we WORK hard to PLAY hard!! In order to keep our marriage strong, Terry and I like to have "get-a-ways" OFTEN to keep our relationship "real!" The wonderful girls that I run with and I decided that we should do a cruise to unwind after a long winter. We all had the best time! We ate, we got a lot of sun and most of all, we had FUN!! Terry and I really enjoyed the alone time, but also had fun with the group! Terry and I went parasailing for the 1st time ever on Paradise Island in Cozumel, Mexico....it was great!! We went on the Carnival Ship out of Mobile and went to Cozumel...we have decided to make it an annual trip, so we are already looking forward to next year!!


Ohhh yeah!!

Up, Up & Away!


He dunked us!!




Woooooooooh


Before the big Parasail!


The Ship Deck!


Us!



Chillaxn' Poolside!


Me and the LOVE of my LIFE!

The Girls :)


My sweet friends!!

The Hanks, The Eady's, The Nix's, The Lomax's and the Morris'




No comments: