Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 30, 2011

Maddox Eady Graduates Pre-K!!

My crazy little Mad-Dog has graduated Pre-K 4!! He was so excited to graduate! He has had a wonderful K-4 year at Jubilee Baptist Church Mom's Day Out Program! He has learned so much and really grown as a kid this year. His teacher Mrs. Chasta is wonderful and we just love her! We are going to miss her so much! Maddox really loved his class and the school. I cannot believe my little man is going to start Kindergarten next year! He is so excited about it! Here are pictures from his special day!

Maddox Cap and Gown Picture
Maddox at Graduation with his "grandma's" My mom, Terry's grandma and Terrys mom!



Maddox, so excited!


Sweet Mad....


Team Eady TIme....yikes...I'm not pregnant, its just he dress...lol


Maddox on stage during his ceremony.


Maddox and I at my special Mothers Day Tea!


Maddox and Mrs. Chasta on the 1st day of school!!

The boys on their 1st day of school.


No comments: