Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Disney Princess Half Marathon Take 2

March 6, 2011
Well we have traveled to Disney yet again for another Run Disney Race!! I ran this race last year and "liked" it! It was my 1st half marathon, so it was a bit of a challenge, but this year was sooo much more fun because a few of my running girls came and one of my very best friends since 5th grade, Lisa, came too! We had a great trip!! Lisa and I stopped at every single picture stop during the half marathon, so we finish in 2:55 minutes....I must say that my legs hurt worse after running it in that time then they did 3 weeks earlier after running the NOLA half in 2:02, but it was well worth it because we had a great time! The kids ran the Royal Family Fun Runs again this year and had a great time!! Kam and I dressed in matching Minnie Mouse coustumes, which was very cute! It was a bitter sweet trip because believe it or not we will NOT be returning back to Disney this year :( We have decided to go to Washington DC this October in lieu of Disney!! We are all very excited, but I am sure going to miss hanging with Mickey, but we will be back next year!!

Team Eady hanging with Woody & Buzz

My boys sporting their medals!

Lisa and I with our costumes at mile 5 (I think...lol)



Minnie Mouses before the race :) (I think it was 4 a.m.)



The Royal Family Races!!



Our biggest supporters...Aunt Patty & Uncle Kevin :)



Lisa & I with Mickey & Minnie


My sweet Kids....B did not want his picture taken!



Of course Maddox had to get his hair cut on Main Street at the barber shop!!


No comments: