Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fun times in the A-T-L!!

Lets hear it for some fun times in ATL!!  For Christmas, my sweet husband bought me NKOTB BSB tickets!!  I was so excited!! The concert was in ATL, so we drove up the night before the concert and brought Kam and Mad along! We took the kids to The Varsity and then their 1st ever Braves games the afternoon of the concert. They had a blast! Maddox was in AHhhh of the field and the stadium!  It was so fun just to see his face light up!  Afterwards, the kids stayed at our friends, The Blairs, house while we went and enjoyed the concert! The concert ROCKED!! It was soooo much fun!! If you haven't already noticed....Terry and I do almost everything together....I think because we truly enjoy each others company and I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather share almost every minute of my life with! He's truly my best friend!  Although he isnt a huge fan of either group, he went because "He wanted to see my smile!" We drank, danced and sang the entire concert and our bottoms never touched our seats!!  It was an awesome day for Team Eady...Bryant decided he wanted to stay back at home with PawPaw and Donna, so he got to enjoy some one on one time with them, he had a great time too, but I think we all missed him and little more than he missed up :)
NKOTB rocking the stage!
 Us....YIKES!
 Love me some Nick Carter....BSB
 BSB again......
Maddox enjoying the varisty!
 Kam at the Varsity!


 We are here, we are HERE!
 Turner Field!
 Kam at the game!!
 Mad-Dog at the game!!

 The security officer for the Braves Dugout gave the kids "Official Braves Bubble Gum!"

 I love this picture.....priceless...I just happen to walk up behind them and capture this shot......


No comments: