Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sweet November.....

Fall is in the air and November came and went. I have been having some problems loading my pictures on my blog, but I think I got all them figured out, so I am trying to play catch up! November was a FUN month...lots of great weather. We actually went to the fair at the end of Oct. but I forgot to add those pictures, so here they are! the kids loved the rides and the FOOD of course. We had birthday parties on the farm, we went to the zoo and we really enjoyed the Pensacola Arts festival this year!! We had a great Thanksgiving this year! Every year I am more and more thankful for the family God has blessed me with!! Lots to be thankful for!!
Bryant at the fair

Kam and Mad at the fair!


Kam at the rink!



Maddox at the rink!


Us at the ZOO!

B at his school's Thanksgiving feast!

Maddox the Indian at the school Thanksgiving Feast.


The boys!


Kam and Mad dancing at the Pensacola Arts festival!

B with his crown he made!

Kam with her crown!


Maddox with his crown!

Kam riding the horse at Brantly Farms

Kam holding the rabbit!


Maddox feeding the Elpaca!

Maddox holding the rabbit on the farm!



No comments: