Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 3, 2010

Hot Wheels Kids....

I would lie if I said I didn't feel guilty about having to work; however, I do have the luxery to bring them to work with me most of the time. I am not sure if its a luxery or curse really? Since buying the Daphne rink in 2008, the kids have gotten to spend a lot more time in a skating rink and truly enjoying the experience of being a rink owners kid! So far they seem to love it. The skate %90 of the time they are there and eat the other %10. They are pretty well behaved up there considering they are there sooooo much! Kamden and Maddox are excellent skaters (here come the bragging parent in me) and Bryant is learning! I think having them there really helps promote our business and capatialize on the "family entertainment" slogan we to promote! Here are some pictures of the Eady kids skating...I'm going to try and download a little video too!


No comments: