Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Chuck E Cheese FUN!

Summers moving right along! Its hard to believe its already July.....last night we decided to go to Pensacola and take the kids to Chuck E Cheese....I called my brother and his family met us up there! We had a great time and the kids had a blast! Here are some pictures of the kids at CEC...also my mom and I have decided to take up cake decorating....so I put of picture of the cake I made from my 1st class! It it the BEGINNER Level 1 cake decorating class at HObby Lobby...but we had a good time! The kids also helped lick the spoons from the frosting I made, so I put their picture up too! The Baisden Eady Crew! Taylor, Kylie, Ricky, Me Peyton, Terry Bryant, Maddox & Kam! Maddox was too worried about putting all his stickers on that he had just won!

Terry and the Kids...Bryant did not really like CEC very much!

Maddox on the other hand LOVED the characters!

Us trying to get a family picture....yeah right...thanks for trying peyton =)

my beginner rainbow cake!

The kids eating up all the frosting!

No comments: