Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, February 27, 2009

My little Cheese Balls!

Well I played hookie from work tonight and decided to stay home and hang out with the kids! We had a fun night! Kamden and Maddox love cheese balls so they got into the GIANT bucket of cheese balls! Maddox was very proud as you can tell by the picture below! Baby Bryant was talking away tonight. He was mumbling "DADA" MAMA" and "BYBY." It amazing how even after 3 kids, those little sounds still melt your heart and how excited you get hearing those sounds for the 1st time from your baby! This time...I had Kam and Mad to share it with and I think they were just as excited as I was to hear him ramble! We all kept sitting there trying to coax him into saying other things, of course he looked at us like we were the crazy ones! Here are some pictures of our FUN night! Mommy's cheese balls!
B-Dogg!

Enough of the sounds already guys!


I'm getting outta here!

A kiss from Big Brother Mad-dog!

No comments: