Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Getting Ready for Valentines!

Valentines day is just around the corner!! Last night we sat down and wrote out all our cards to get them ready. The kids had a lot of fun and got really excited about giving the cards to their friends! Of course I had to make my Valentine cards to send out too! What can I say...I just love to send out photo cards!! I know I go overboard...but hey it just would not be me if I did not send out photo cards for EVERY occasion..HA! Hope you all have a great Valentines Day..in my opinion the most OVER rated holiday that we celebrate..HA!
Mommy's Valentines Cards
Maddox filling out his cards! A.K.A scribbling all over them!Kamden filling out her cards!
Kamden playing in the diaper box..this box brought us an hour of entertainment!


Maddox playing in the diaper box!

No comments: