Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Maddox turns 4!

August 14, 2010
Our little Mad-Dog turned 4 on August 14th! To celebrate his big day we had his bday party at The Exploreum in Mobile! They are hosting the Reptile Planet Exhibit for the next few months so I thought it would be a perfect place to have his 4th bday and boy was I RIGHT! They did everything....they even provided the cake! I had to do NOTHING....it was amazing!! The kids got to play, explore and learn about certain reptiles! They even got some hands on experience and got to touch several of the reptiles. Maddox had a great time and I think everyone including all the adults did too! That night we took the kids to hibachi and ate a special bday dinner! Team Eady had a great day celebrating!!
Team Eady at Maddox's 4th Party!
Mad and his best buddie since they were 1 Tyler!
His Cake...so cute!
Inside the "Lab Station" getting their hands washed!
The kids getting to touch the bearded dragon!
Maddox touching the gecko!
The kids inside the Lab Sation
The boys with Ging-Ging and Pappy!
My boys with Taylor my "little nephew"
Kam & Mad playing news anchors...lol they were sooo funny!


1 comment:

Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center said...

Hi Eady Family,
My name is Hela Sheth, and I'm the marketing director at the Exploreum. We are SO glad that you all had a great birthday party experience and are honored that you chose the Exploreum as your venue. I wanted to ask if it would be okay if I posted a link to this blog entry from our Facebook page to let our fans see this testimonial about the Reptile Planet themed parties. If not, I completely understand, but I just wanted to ask permission first. Please let me know via this blog post or contact me at marketing@exploreum.com. Thank you!