Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

We had a wonderful Father's Day! We got Terry a Throw back Dolphins Dan Marino Jersey...just what he has always wanted!! The kids (with my assistant) also made him a footprints card, that I think he really liked! We then went and visited all our dad's and finished off by a great dinner at LuLu's (Jimmy Buffet's sisters restaurant) in Gulf Shores! Over all we had a fantastic day and I think Terry really enjoyed everything. I have to say the kids are very lucky to have such an awesome dad...he is one in a zillion thats for sure!! I am lucky to have such a great husband!! Here are some pictures from our day!
Team Eady!!
Team Eady minus mommy!
Paw-Paw, my dad with the kids!
My brother, my dad and me!
The kids!
Pappy (Terry's dad) with the Kids!
Kam and Peyton at LuLu's
Kamden!
Maddox with his battle wounds from following at Waterville!
Bryant throwing sand...something he does best =)

No comments: