Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Disney...March Trip!

Well as you can guess....we went to Disney this month! This month we went there for a different reason though...I was racing in my 1st ever Half Marathon! I have started running consistently again after taking 6 years off! You can follow my running on my running blog: www.jen4running@blogspot.com Anyhow the race was awesome and the kids also got to take part and they participated in the Royal Family Races. We stayed down there for 7 days this time and I have to say I hated to come home! My brother and Peyton joined us for some of the trip and we really enjoyed having them there, then Terry's sister and brother-in-law came up and visited with us too....so it made for a great family vacation! We tried a lot of different things this time while we were down there, especially since the kids are getting older now! Maddox is now 40" so he got to ride a lot of the big rides! We had a great time and Terry and I are going back in October sans kids! We are running in the Disney Wine and Dine half marathon and we are super excited to go and enjoy disney without pushing a stroller....lol, but I know I'm gonna miss them! Me after my race...13.1 miles! Looking down at medal...I was so excited to have completed the race!

My very proud husband!

My very proud kids!

Me at the finish line..I finished in 2:39 mins....the clock time was 3:01 because I was in the 2nd to last corral to start so we didnt get to cross the start line until 30 mins. after the clock started.

Kamden running in the kids races!

My happy kids...I didnt sign Bryant up this year, but he will participate next year for sure!

Maddox really enjoyed the water cooler...lol!

Umm not sure what I was thinking letting them get their hair painted at the barber shop...it was a nightmare trying to get out...lol!

This was all the confetti in Kam's hair...wooo hooo, fun stuff!


Mad-Dog's hair!

Kam with Tinkerbell!

We can't go to Disney without getting our face painted, can we?

My precious Minnie Mouse!
Grrrrr. My Pirate!

They were all tall enough to ride the bumper cars so the attendant gave them driver lincenses! This was also at 1 a.m. they were still going strong, I was dead tired because I had ran the marathon that morning....
My Loves!

Hola...we were in Mexico!
My Brother and Peyton!

Kamden in Norway!

The kids!
Kamden doing a little pin trading...she LOVES to pin trade!!
My little bugs on its a bugs life!

We love Minnie Mouse!

My Brother and Mad-Dog on the bus!

No comments: