Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, February 12, 2010

The Skating Eady's

My boys are following in Kamden's footsteps and really taking off on their skates! Maddox is now wearing Kam's old hockey inline skates and he is doing great! He joins Kamden and helps daddy run the skate sessions now! Bryant is doing good on his quads as well. Bryant is more way more interested in skating than Kam and Mad were at this age! He loves to skate and he keeps his skates on from the time we get there until we leave! Terry and I are both really enjoying them being at the rink with us. All 3 act very well at the rink!! Most all of our customers are VERY impressed with how well the 3 of them skate. Although I am a pretty good skater, they definitely take after than daddy with how fast they are! Kamden races with the 8-9 year olds now and usually wins....Maddox does not race yet..he always says "Mom, I'm just going to watch today and I will race tomorrow!" Here are 2 small videos I took with my camera so you can see them skate. They are short because blogspot will not let you download long ones! Enjoy!

No comments: