Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Eve is finally here!

Is there ever a good time to loose your camera battery charger? Well I lost mine on Christmas eve.....My battery went dead right after we got the kids dressed for bed! I looked for a few days for it and well never found it...so I got a replacement...HOWEVER I have no pictures of Christmas morning or the kids opening presents....=( I did get a few pictures before...but only a few! Anyhow...we all had an amazing Christmas and we got to celebrate with our wonderful family! The kids had a blast and got everything and more for Christmas! I dont have a lot to say, because I am still sick I about not having the pictures....but thats alright....there is always next year =)





Kam helping set the table for our Christmas Eve Dinner!


No comments: