Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mine and Kamden's Disney Trip!

What can I say.....I am a sucker for Disney! They really send out great emails that just lure me in...ha! This past weekend My friend Kindra, her son Jack who is also 4 and Kamden and I went to Disney for a Big Kid weekend of FUN! We had a BLAST and we NEVER stood in line for a single ride! We walked on everything!! It was so nice for Kamden and I to spend some fun time together, just her and I! She had so much fun with her Buddy Jack too! They were both GREAT and really did awesome despite the EXTREME heat and RAIN! Here are some pictures from our short but great trip!! Kam and Alice
Kam and Mary Poppins!

The Cars Crew!

TOY Story!

Kam's FAVORITE MOVIE....HSM3

Kam and Donald!
Minnie and Mickey!

The 4 of us!!

Jack, Kamden and Daisy!

Pluto!


Snow White.....2 Princesses!

No comments: