Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 22, 2009

1st day of school!!

I cannot believe that the kids Mom's Day Out Preschool has already started!! It started on August 12, but since Terry and I were in Vegas, I did not get to take any pictures of their official"1st day of school" so I took one last week of them before we left for school! Kamden is in the K-4 class and has a wonderful teacher to prepare her for kindergarden next year! Maddox is in the K-3 program and has one of my closest friends as his teacher....I was a little worried because he knows Mrs. Mindy as "mommy's friend," but he has done a great job in their and loes having her as his teacher!! Bryant is in the 1 year old room and has 2 great teachers in there, I think he enjoys having a chance to play with kids his own size (and age) for a few hours a day!!We are looking forward to a great school year and of course I will have tons of post to keep you updated so make sure to check the blog regularly!! Can you tell how excited Bryant is....lol! Kamden and Maddox on the other hand were thrilled!!

No comments: