Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Deanna's Big Day!

Well my best friend since childhood got married this past weekend! I was honored enough to be her matron of honor. Deanna and I have been friends for as long as I can remember. We went to K-4 kindergarten together plus she lived in the same neighborhood as my nanny and papa, so we always spent A LOT of time together growing up! Deanna was the maid of honor in my wedding almost 8 years ago....hard to believe! She had a BEAUTIFUL wedding and an awesome reception!! It was so much fun to hang out with all my girlfriends all weekend long...her are some pictures of Deanna's big day!! Us workn' it!
The wonderful couple!

Me and Deanna...best friends for 20 years...WOW thats a long time!!

Us at the Pensacola Yacht Club!

All the girls!

The beautiful bride and groom!
Mr. Larry giving away Deanna!

Some of the bridesmaids!

Me and Starr!

The bridal luncheon at the Lee House in Pensacola!

No comments: