Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fun at the Beach!

Beach season is finally in FULL effect! For the past few weeks (and hopefully all summer) after church on Sunday we head straight to the beach! It has been a lot of fun hanging out with our friends and family! Its a little challenging taking all 3 kids to the beach....by the time we lugg all our stuff down to "our spot" I am exhausted. But nothing like a little fun in the sun to help me relax! I could not imagine life any other way! Now only 18 more years to go until Terry and i can retire and live on the beach....HA! The crew of crazy 3 year olds...Tori, Micha and Kam...and Maddox in the back!
Kamden doing what she does best...throwing sand....
My sweet Maddox playing in the sand!
Kamden playing in the water!
Baby Bryant, just "hanging out."



1 comment:

Mindy Bobe said...

I love the beach! Looks like they are all having a blast! And I love the picture of Bryant...so cute! He is a true beach babe!!!